“Are you ready to take your leadership skills, productivity, efficiency and bottom-line personal results to the next level?”
The opportunity is for each of us to take a leadership role in our lives – from there we can make our difference in the world!
One-on-One Executive Coaching
Purpose: To empower executives that are:
1) Ready to move to a new level of success in the company or in their life
2) Ready for a breakthrough in one or more areas of challenge.
Possible Areas of Focus:
- Fine-tune skills in communication, decision-making and relationships
- Communicate and listen without judgment
- Delegate effectively
- Improve productivity and efficiency
- Reduce turnover, cultivate teamwork, and inspire peak performance from others
- Strengthen both management skills and leadership skills
- Regular support and feedback on projects, actions and results
- Balance work, family, and personal time
Who: Managers, Key Employees or Physicians
Time: One to four hours coaching calls per month
Mediation or “Clearing Session”
Purpose: To facilitate a respectful resolution to a conflict between two or more employees.
Who: Key Employees or Physicians
Time: Two – four hour meetings plus one or more follow up coaching calls
Company Wide Workshop